Thursday, July 28, 2016

Words of Encouragement


The Christian community lost a statesman this week with the passing of Dr. Tim LaHaye.  In the following article, my friend Michelle Cox shares how one word from Dr. LaHaye encouraged her in her writing journey years ago . . .

"We often don’t realize the impact our words or actions have on others. I was reminded of that when I heard the news of the passing of Tim LaHaye, one of the authors of the bestselling Left Behind series.

Tim LaHaye was one of my encouragers at the beginning of my writing career, and now that I think about it, I realize that he probably had no idea how much his simple words meant to me."

I believe the International Christian Retail Show (still called CBA at that time) was in Denver that year. My first book had just been published, and I’d traveled to the retail show to do a book signing.

Read the entire article here at Guideposts.

No comments:

Post a Comment