Saturday, January 21, 2017

New Day in America


It's a new morning in America. After eight years of not being excited about the direction nor leadership of our country, of being disgusted time and again, I am thankful and hopeful. Donald Trump was not my first, second, or third choice for President. But today I am thankful he will be my President, am thankful he defeated the Clinton machine, and am thankful for the hope of a Constitutional Republic. I am thrilled with his choice of Mike Pence as VP, I have been pleased with most of his cabinet picks including Ben Carson and Sonny Perdue, and I am disgusted with the way much of the media, the far left, many Democratic Senators, and the Hollywood self-proclaimed-pundits have reacted since the election. Move forward, President Trump and VP Pence. My prayers are with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment